COMS 2013 is the 18th edition of the annual international conference on commercializing micro- and nanotechnology. In the past, COMS has been organized in the following countries: Norway (2012), USA (2011 and 2010), Copenhagen (2009), Mexico (2008), Australia (2007), USA (2006), Germany (2005), Canada (2004), the Netherlands (2003) and the United Kingdom (2001). We are proud that the Netherlands will be the host of the 2013 edition of the commercialization of micro- and nanotechnology conference in Enschede.
The upcoming edition will be hosted in Enschede, the Netherlands from 25-28 August. This edition is all about connecting different worlds, realizing creative systems.
Five reasons to register for COMS:
- COMS brings together leaders from all over the world and relevant sectors of industry
- COMS is about creating productive partnerships in an informal setting
- COMS focuses primarily on entrepreneurship and marketable solutions
- COMS offers a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses
- COMS will give you networking opportunity with decision makers & qualified buyers from every sector
COMS is a powerful environment focused on accelerating commercialization activity among established and emerging micro and nano businesses.
Why Attend COMS?
COMS focuses primarily on entrepreneurship and marketable solutions, not just science and technology. It is a hands on, practical meeting to assist you in bringing your products to market, finding new customers, or the perfect development partner.
COMS will provide you with the latest information on technology transfer, manufacturing processes, facilities, infrastructure, investment, applications and markets, as well as covering regulatory issues, social implications, education and workforce development. Meet with decision makers & qualified buyers from every sector in an atmosphere designed for business development.
Micro and Nanotechnology Commercialization Education Foundation (MANCEF) is a global membership association focused on the commercialization of small technologies. As an educational non-profit, their goal is to facilitate connections and educate those bringing emerging technologies to market. COMS is an international conference owned and hosted by members of MANCEF.